Ms. Wheelchair America
We All Have Our Strengths And Weaknesses: Ms. Wheelchair Florida
1. How would you spend your time if you were locked in an empty room for a day, with no cell phone or TV to distract you? If I were locked in a room with no cell phone or TV, I spend my time writing stories or doing some form of artwork
Loving the skin that I am in: Ms. Wheelchair California
1. What is your favorite hobby? How has that made an impact on your life? My favorite hobby is shopping and being with family and friends.
I Am Myself: Ms. Wheelchair Wisconsin
1. What is your dream career? Why? I would like to advocate for children with disabilities because children’s voices need to be heard and sometimes they need help getting their voice o…
Always try your best: Ms. Wheelchair Connecticut
1. What is your favorite life quote or words of wisdom that you live by? Always try your best!
Advocating for all types of disabilities: Ms. Wheelchair Kansas
1. What is your dream career? Why? To continue working with children who have disabilities. I love interacting with children because of what I gain from them – it’s more than I could e…
I Have A Voice And So Do You: Ms. Wheelchair Nevada
1. How would you spend your time if you were locked in an empty room for a day, with no cell phone or TV to distract you? If I were locked in a room, I would be using my time to do my artwork.
Advocate for yourself: Ms. Wheelchair Texas
1. What is your favorite hobby? How has that made an impact on your life? Handcycling. I’ve never been into sports, but handcycling helps me stay healthy!
God Gives Me Strength In Everything I Do: Ms. Wheelchair Indiana
1. What is your dream career? Why? I would love to be a grief counselor for the disabled.
Never Give Up On Anything: Ms. Wheelchair Virginia
1. If you could invent a tool or gadget for individuals with disabilities, what would it be and why? A voice activated machine or robot that can pick you up if you fall and help you get back in your wheelchair. Because this is the one thing that I ab…