1. How would you spend your time if you were locked in an empty room for a day, with no cell phone or TV to distract you?
If I were locked in a room, I would be using my time to do my artwork.
2. When you dream are you still disabled? Why do you think this might be?
No, I am not disabled when I dream. I’m walking in my dreams.
3. What is one lesson you have learned as an individual with disability?
You won’t get your needs met if you don’t speak up.
4. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
Being able to read people from the inside. I think it would be neat to be able to do that.
5. Can you tell us about your platform or what you like to advocate for?
My platform is: “Please listen. I have a voice and so do you!” The reason why I chose that is because I know a lot of people who can’t get their voice heard. I’m not just saying disabled, but all people.