1. If you could invent a tool or gadget for individuals with disabilities, what would it be and why?
A hand-held, portable, mechanic device designed to lift my legs and help me into my bed when I travel.
2. What advice would you have for youth with disabilities?
That you can do anything!
3. If you had one wish what would be?
My wish would be to go to Paris, France.
4. What do you want your legacy to be?
To be open, be yourself, and share encouragement and laughter with others.
5. Who has been your biggest advocate or mentor? What things have they helped you with?
Joyce Meyer. She is open, real and she shares how the Lord sees you. That has helped me in my life.