1. What is your favorite life quote or words of wisdom that you live by?
Always try your best!
2. If you were at a public business and asked for the nearest bathroom and then discovered it was not accessible what would you do? Who would you speak to? What would you tell them?
First, find another restroom. Then speak to the owner of the building and tell them how an accessible restroom would be beneficial.
3. What made you decide to want to run for Ms. Wheelchair America?
I wanted to continue advocacy efforts and represent my state.
4. Are there any stereotypes or misconceptions about wheelchairs users that you would like to clarify?
Wheelchair use does not mean the individual or wheelchair user has an intellectual disability.
5. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I break rules or don’t have any rules every single day.
תגיות: תמיכה במוגבלות , Ms. Wheelchair America