1. How would you spend your time if you were locked in an empty room for a day, with no cell phone or TV to distract you?
If I were locked in a room with no cell phone or TV, I spend my time writing stories or doing some form of artwork
2. When you dream are you still disabled? Why do you think this might be?
When I dream, whether or not I am disabled varies depending on the dream.
3. What is one lesson you have learned as an individual with disability?
We all have our strengths and weaknesses and it is up to us which one we embrace and what we show the world.
4. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
If I had a superpower it would be to fly because I would be able to defy stereotypes and show that I am more than what meets the eye. I would also want to be a source of inspiration for others to go beyond what limits them and show what they can do.
5. Can you tell us about your platform or what you like to advocate for?
My platform is a word that I came up with which is “Youbilities.” Youbilities is about embracing who we are and showing that we are more than what meets the eye. I have plans to be an example of this and speak about Youbilities through different forms of media. I would like to implement the Youbilities program in schools to teach kids about people in history who have overcome their obstacles.