1. What is your favorite life quote or words of wisdom that you live by?
Dream the impossible, seek the unknown, and achieve greatness.
2. If you were at a public business and asked for the nearest bathroom and then discovered it was not accessible what would you do? Who would you speak to? What would you tell them?
I would contact the manager and then the owner. I would explain to them why it is necessary to have an accessible bathroom and tell them about the ADA law.
3. What made you decide to want to run for Ms. Wheelchair America?
It’s a great opportunity to be a voice and make changes in the disability community.
4. Are there any stereotypes or misconceptions about wheelchairs users that you would like to clarify?
Each of us are individuals even though we are in wheelchairs. We all have different needs.
5. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I would dance.