1. If you could invent a tool or gadget for individuals with disabilities, what would it be and why?
A better cup or bottle holder for a wheelchair.
2. What advice would you have for youth with disabilities?
Life is not going to be easy. There will be many challenges, but you have to stay strong and believe in yourself.
3. If you had one wish what would be?
That all of the barriers in the world were removed.
4. What do you want your legacy to be?
I want the world to know that I never gave up and that I live my life to the fullest.
5. Who has been your biggest advocate or mentor? What things have they helped you with?
My biggest advocates have been my parents and Ashley Thomas. My parents have always had my back and allowed me to do anything that I wanted to do. Ashley gave me the opportunity to try many things such as sports and has guided me in many of my endeavors.