1. What is your favorite life quote or words of wisdom that you live by?
No matter what happens in life, know that things could always be worse.
2. If you were at a public business and asked for the nearest bathroom and then discovered it was not accessible what would you do? Who would you speak to? What would you tell them?
I would ask for the manager and let them know that I was unable to use their bathroom. I would also see if they had plans to make their business fully accessible.
3. What made you decide to want to run for Ms. Wheelchair America?
I love giving back and working with groups that improve life for people with disabilities.
4. Are there any stereotypes or misconceptions about wheelchairs users that you would like to clarify?
We are people too.
5. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
I live every single day with no rules. There is a way to do anything you want in life if you put your mind to it.