1. What is your dream career? Why?
I would love to be a grief counselor for the disabled.
2. What advice can you give to other wheelchair users when taking a flight? Any tips or suggestions?
I have not flown in my wheelchair.
3. What is the biggest challenge that you have overcome so far in your lifetime?
The loss of my almost 17-year-old son, Jared. Other hardships include a traumatic brain injury, breast cancer, and abuse. My daughter was also a quadriplegic, but living without my son has been the hardest of all.
4. How do you prepare for the Ms. Wheelchair America competition? What is your daily routine like leading up to the competition?
Pray – Pray – Pray. God gives me the strength in everything that I do.
5. What has been your proudest moment and why?
My proudest moment was seeing my daughter walk after her brain spinal tumor and change her son’s diaper.