1. What is your favorite life quote or words of wisdom that you live by?
Choose life. Live your best life possible and say what you mean and mean what you say.
2. If you were at a public business and asked for the nearest bathroom and then discovered it was not accessible what would you do? Who would you speak to? What would you tell them?
I would talk to the owner or manager. I would explain to them the importance of making their business and bathroom accessible.
3. What made you decide to want to run for Ms. Wheelchair America?
I wanted a larger platform from which to advocate from.
4. Are there any stereotypes or misconceptions about wheelchairs users that you would like to clarify?
We are able to do whatever we want to do. It just may look different.
5. If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?
Nothing different from what I already do. Rules should sometimes be broken.