1. What is your favorite hobby? How has that made an impact on your life?
Handcycling. I’ve never been into sports, but handcycling helps me stay healthy!
2. As a wheelchair user, how do you advocate for yourself?
I advocate for myself by knowing my rights and making sure I am never excluded.
3. What advice would you give to younger girls that are also in a wheelchair and considering joining the Ms. Wheelchair America competition?
I would tell her to adopt or create a mission. Then I would tell her to make clear goals to fulfil her mission. Next, I would tell her to develop a team. Finally, I would tell her to get business cards and start putting herself out there through social media.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I don’t have anything I would change.
5. What was your favorite vacation and why?
Las Vegas because I won $600.00 there once.