1. If you could invent a tool or gadget for individuals with disabilities, what would it be and why?
I would love to be able to stand and not be a water bobber. So, my gadget would fix those issues for the legless community.
2. What advice would you have for youth with disabilities?
Remain positive and know that there are others with disabilities who go through the same struggles. You are not alone.
3. If you had one wish what would be?
That all kids could see in themselves what I see in them.
4. What do you want your legacy to be?
I want my legacy to be that I lived life without limitations. Yoocan too!
5. Who has been your biggest advocate or mentor? What things have they helped you with?
My mom, Barbra Allen, and my State Coordinator, turned friend, Pam Garner have shown me how to believe in myself and how powerful I am. Neither have ever given up on me or my beliefs. That is what I want for the Yoocan family.