1. How would you spend your time if you were locked in an empty room for a day, with no cell phone or TV to distract you?
To be honest, I’d sleep, pray, and meditate.
2. When you dream are you still disabled? Why do you think this might be?
I do dream that I am still limbless, but I am not in my wheelchair. I believe that I don’t have dreams in my wheelchair because it is not a part of me.
3. What is one lesson you have learned as an individual with disability?
We sabotage our own lives.
4. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
Flying because then I could fly around the world.
5. Can you tell us about your platform or what you like to advocate for?
My platform is: encouraging self-acceptance through changing perspectives on body image.